On Saturday 4th October we will be open from 10am until 4pm hosting a Thermomix demonstration day in the capable hands of Carey Ann, with baking on one of our traditional range cookers. Thermomix will be holding a draw for the chance to win a fabulous prize! We will have a free draw for the chance to win a set of three fabulous cookery books by Mary Berry, Jamie Oliver and Hugh Fearnley Whittingstall. Experience our range cookers on live display; browse through our kitchenalia and see what some local craftsmen and women have been producing for our showroom accessory range. And of course, our stoves will be on live display too with a full range of accessories for the heart of your home. Parking is available directly outside the showroom or to the rear of the building, as well as the public car park across the road. We look forward to seeing you!
From 6th to 30th September we will be offering a £100 credit against installation costs with VLJ plus a free starter pack when you purchase one of the following stoves from stock:-
Esse 500 in black
Meg 4.5 in cream
Aarrow Acorn View in anthracite
Clearview Pioneer 400 black
OER 5 in black
This offer is only available whilst current stocks last so do call in and see us anytime between 6th and 30th September to secure this great pre-season deal and bring the hearth back into the heart of your home
We are pleased to be promoting a brand new product in Jersey for the re-lining and renovation of disused chimneys.
FuranFlex RWV has been specially developed to cater for solid fuel open fires and has been tested to 1000°C by many European Test Houses and by BSRIA and is certified by BBA in the United Kingdom. FuranFlex RWV is the only composite chimney lining to have been tested and approved to the relevant British Standards and be listed by HETAS.
- FuranFlex RWV has been used on many listed properties and thatched properties to bring chimneys safely back into use. The liner is installed into the chimney as a flat flexible hose, inflated with air at only 0.1-0.2Bar reducing any stress on the existing structure. The liner is then “steamed” and this process begins a reaction in the resin and once the resin reaches 1000 celsius it sets as hard as steel. Once this reaction has taken place the liner is cured and ready to use.
- FuranFlex RWV chimney linings has been used for many years in 27 european countries and 2,000 metres have been successfully installed in the UK over the last 24 months. Only factory trained and accredited engineers are allowed to install FuranFlex to ensure high standards of installation are maintained.
- FuranFlex RWV can be installed freestanding inside the chimney or, as the lining is less than 4mm thick, moulded to take the shape of the existing chimney to maximise the cross sectional area of the flue, reducing the need to fit chimney fans saving time, money and maintenance costs.
- FuranFlex RWV is available in diameters from 80mm to 1000mm and in one piece lengths up to 80 metres long.
- FuranFlex chimney linings are usually installed in one day and the fire can be commissioned immediately after the lining is “cured”.
FuranFlex RWV carries a manufacturer’s 25 year guarantee in addition to a unique 25 insurance backed guarantee.
Applications: Kitchen extractors, plastic ductwork, chemical ducts, ventilation, SE & U ducts, DFE gas fires, oil and gas boiler flues, solid fuel heating flues
Composition: The internal foil facilitates installation, it is a thin-walled (100 – 150 microns) plastic hose made of a mixture of thermoplastic components. The intermediate composite layer is the heat, flame and corrosion resistant structural material of the FuranFlex® liner. Composite means resin of high solidity reinforced with thin glass fibres. The solidity of composite materials is determined by the amount, type and direction of the thinner-than-hair reinforcing fibres. One square metre of the wall structure of the FuranFlex liner tube contains 3,000,000 metres of factory specified fibre
The external layer is a thin fabric woven from synthetic fibre. Its function is to protect the composite layer and to ensure the exact perimeter of the chimney tube. Its other function is to form a homogenous external surface. The brand name “Kompozitor-FuranFlex®” is printed on it, as is a metre scale indicating the length of FuranFlex used
Take advantage of our special offers in the showroom on ex-display fireplaces and stoves with savings of up to £800 on complete suites! For installation before the winter season call in to see us where our HETAS registered engineers are available for showroom consultations and free site visits. If you are using a registered installer you will not have to submit an application to Building Control. However, with some new chimney installations a Planning application may be required but our team are able to assist with all of this for you ensuring a hassle free project.
We have a selection of ex display stoves on special offer including the Meg 4.5 contemporary inset shown below
We are also holding all Hunter stoves on 20% discount into the Autumn season
As well as ex display stoves, we also have a range of fire surrounds and natural stone fireplaces which are being sold ex-display to make way for new stock arriving for the Autumn
Think about cooking to perfection, in a whole range of styles and all with that distinctive character that only comes from wood-fired cooking.
The beautiful Fire Stone is an outdoor oven designed and built in Britain, which forms the perfect centrepiece of any garden, patio or terrace.
The ESSE Fire Stone outdoor oven was tried, tested and trusted by top chefs at six different restaurants, including two Michelin-starred establishments.
The ESSE Fire Stone is a completely new way to bring together cooking and dining with al fresco living, turning any meal into an occasion.
Fantastic homemade pizzas can cook in just two minutes, and the Fire Stone is equally impressive at roasting, baking, braising and char-grilling. This wood burning pizza oven imbues dishes with an unmatched flavour.
Choose ESSE’s British-built Fire Stone for your home and it will be delivered ready to cook, so all you need to do is light it and start thinking about what delicious wood fired creation to try first.
The Fire Stone outdoor oven even has a pivot feature to allow you to adapt to changing weather and wind direction.
Pizza oven tools:
Supplied complete with pizza peel, heat-proof leather mitt, pizza pan and cleaning brush, the Fire Stone design also incorporates a tool hanging rail.